Communication throughout the Coverage of LTE (4G) and 3G Network
Using an existing LTE (4G) and 3G network, the IP501H is able to provide a network with wide area coverage capabilities. The IP501H does not require its own repeaters or IP network which reduces the cost of building and maintaining a wide area radio network.
* Service availability depends on the country. Network coverage provided by custom ICOM SIM card.
The IP501H enables use of full-duplex communication which provides smooth telephone style conversations. The IP501H users can talk and receive at the same time.
Multiple User Communication
Multiple users in the call groups can initiate calls instantaneously. Removing the need to wait for available channels to communicate.
Priority Interrupt Calling
The IP501H supports group calls with three or more people. In case of an emergency, you can break into an on-going call to transmit an important message.
Industry Leading Compact and Lightweight Body
Compact 59 × 95 × 32 mm; 2.3 × 3.7 × 1.3 in and 240 g; 8.5 oz (approximate) lightweight body* allows non-intrusive mobility and use.
* With BP-272 battery pack and antenna. Projections are not included.
IP67 Dust-Tight and Waterproof
The IP501H has been designed to preserve its waterproof integrity in water of a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. It can be used for outdoor work or places prone to get wet.
Optional Charger Cradle With Bluetooth® Function
When the optional BC-218, charger cradle and HM-215, speaker-microphone is used, calls can be made with the microphone, while charging the IP501H. Even when the IP501H is not dropped into the BC-218, the Bluetooth® function enables you to wirelessly use the speaker-microphone.
* May not be available in some countries. Please confirm the regulations in your country before you use.
- High quality, clear audio using G.726 Vocoder
- Individual, Group, Talkgroup, Multiplex Talkgroup and All calls
- Emergency button, Lone Worker and Man Down functions
- Vibration alert function notifies of incoming call
- Text message reception and preprogrammed message transmission
- Up to 500 memory address book (including Group, Individual, Talkgroup and Telephone lists)
- Voice message recording
- Built-in Bluetooth® and GPS*
Interconnect between IDAS™ and IP100H Systems
|Network||4G bands||LTE B1, B3, B7, B8, B20 (EXP)
LTE B2, B4, B5, B17 (USA)
|3G bands||W-CDMA B1, B8 (EXP)
W-CDMA B2, B5 (USA)
(W × H × D; Projections not included)
|59 × 95 × 32 mm; 2.3 × 3.7 × 1.3 in
|Weight (approx.)||240 g; 8.5 oz
(with BP-272 and antenna)
|Voice Codec||G.726 (32 kbps)|
|AF output power||Internal SP||400 mW (16 Ω at 10% distortion)|
|External SP||200 mW (8 Ω at 10% distortion)|
|Operating time (5:5:90 duty cycle.)||More than 17 hours (with BP-272)|
|Bluetooth||Ver 2.1 +EDR|
|Operating temperature||–10 °C to +60 °C; +14 °F to +140 °F|
* Operating time may differ depending on operating environments.
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Applicable U.S. Military Specifications
|Low Pressure||500.5||I, II|
|High Temperature||501.5||I, II|
|Low Temperature||502.5||I, II|
|Rain Blowing/Drip||506.5||I, III|
Also meets equivalent MIL-STD-810 -C, -D, -E and -F.
- BP-272 Li-ion battery pack
- MB-135 belt clip
- Hand strap