The IC-F5330D/F6330D series offers a flexible and unique installation solution that allows the main unit (RF unit) and remote‑controller (PoE PD, Power over Ethernet Powered Device) to be connected using an Ethernet cable, and can be extended up to 100 m, 328 ft with an inexpensive Cat 5e LAN cable. The remote-controller uses a Commandmic™ with excellent operability and a high contrast black LCD. Also, the Commandmic™ has built-in Bluetooth® function as standard, and hands-free calling is possible in combination with a compatible Bluetooth® headset.
Flexible Installation Using an Ethernet Cable Between the Main Unit and Commandmic™
Loud and Intelligible Audio Even in Noisy Environment
Hands-free Operation with Optional Bluetooth® Headset
Input /Output Interface for External Devices with Optional D-SUB Accessory Cable
Dual Mode Operation – IDAS™ Digital Mode and Analogue FM Mode
400 – 520 MHz Wide Frequency Coverage (IC-F6330D UHF version)
- 136–174, 400–520 MHz versions
- 128 Channels / 8 Zones
- Two-piece configuration – Commandmic™ + black box main unit
- Commandmic™ is powered from the main unit through an Ethernet cable*
* Extendable up to 100m, 328 ft. (Cat 5e LAN cable user supplied).
- High contrast, wide viewing angle, black background display on the Commandmic™
- 1700 mW (typical) audio output from the Commandmic™
- MIL-STD-810 G shock, vibration, temperature and more
- IPX4 water splash resistance for the Commandmic™
- DTMF autodial memories capability
- Built-in Bluetooth® capability in the Commandmic™ for wireless connection and hands-free* operation
* The optional Bluetooth® headset VS-3 is required.
- NXDN™ conventional
- NXDN™ Type-D single-site trunking
- NXDN™ simulcast
- NXDN™ multi-site conventional over IP network
- Analogue mode
Digital Functions (Voice and Data)
- PTT ID and ANI
- Over-the-Air Alias (OAA) displays the caller’s name without programming
- Individual, Group and All call
- Late entry for Group call
- Status call and Polling call
- Short data messages
- Call alert
- Radio check (RX only)
- CTCSS and DTCS tone
- 2-Tone and 5-Tone
- MDC functions; PTT ID, Emergency (TX/RX), Radio check (RX), Stun (RX), Revive (RX)
- BIIS PTT ID transmission
Security and Safety
- Digital voice scrambler
- Emergency call and Lone worker
- Remote monitor (RX)
- Radio Kill, Stun and Revive (RX)
- Priority scan monitors one or two priority channels while scanning non-priority channels
- Voting scan automatically selects the optimal repeater site
- Set an IP address for main unit and Commandmic™
- GPS receiver connection with optional ACC cable
- Optional D-SUB connector, OPC-2078/OPC-1939, for external PTT, channel, horn, ignition switch, and dimmer control, according to programming*
* No digital modulation “IN” when using accessory cables.
Flexible Installation with a PoE Switch and IP Network
Using a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch (as the power supply to the microphone) and an IP network, you can easily install the IC-F5330D series into a building*. In this installation scenario, you don’t have to worry about the distance between the main unit and the Commandmic™. Also, as the main (RF) unit can be installed close to the antenna, cable loss is kept to a minimum.
* In-building usage is not available in some countries.
Advanced System Example with VE-PG4
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which interconnects the IC-F5330D series with other radio systems, even when the systems are using different bands*.
As shown in the example, any transmission from the “Radio System A” is bridged to other radio systems, so the radio user in the “Radio System A” can talk to all connected radio users in the figure.
* Cross band operation may be prohibited in some countries.
Please check the legal requirements in your country before installation.
|Frequency coverage||136–174 MHz||400–520 MHz
|Number of channels||128 channels/8 zones|
|Type of emission||USA, EXP 50 W/45 W||16K0F3E (25 kHz)*/11K0F3E (12.5 kHz)/4K00F1E, F1D (6.25 kHz)|
|EXP 25 W||16K0F3E (25 kHz)/14K0F3E (20 kHz)/8K50F3E (12.5 kHz)/4K00F1E, F1D (6.25 kHz)|
|Power supply requirement||USA, EXP 50 W/45 W||13.6 V DC nominal|
|EXP 25 W||13.2 V DC nominal|
|Current drain (approx.)||Tx (High)||14 A Max. (50 W/45 W)
7 A Max. (25 W)
|Rx (Max./Standby)||2.5 A Max./500 mA Max.|
|Antenna impedance||USA, EXP 50 W/45 W||50 Ω (SO-239)|
|EXP 25 W||50 Ω (BNC)|
|Operating temperature range||–30 °C to +60 °C, –22 °F to +140 °F|
(Projections not included)
|Main unit: 150 × 45 × 161.8 mm, 5.9 × 1.8 × 6.4 in
Mic: 60.8 × 134.8 × 35.5 mm, 2.4 × 5.3 × 1.4 in
|Weight (approx.)||Main unit: 1.2 kg, 2.4 lb
Mic: 250 g, 8.8 oz
* 25 kHz bandwidth is no longer available for FCC Part 90 licensees for USA versions.
|Output power (rated)||USA, EXP 50 W/45 W||50 W, 25 W, 5 W (Hi, L2, L1)||45 W, 25 W, 4.5 W (Hi, L2, L1)|
|EXP 25 W||25 W, 10 W, 5.8 W (Hi, L2, L1)||25 W, 10 W, 5.8 W (Hi, L2, L1)|
|Spurious emissions||USA, EXP 50 W/45 W||80 dB typ.|
|EXP 25 W||
0.08 μW (typ.) (≤ 1 GHz)
0.03 μW (typ.) (> 1 GHz)
|Audio harmonic distortion (AF 1 kHz 40% deviation)||0.6% typ.|
|FM Hum and Noise (without CCITT filter)||80/70 dB typ. (W/N)||76/70 dB typ. (W/N)|
|FSK error||1.4% typ.|
|Sensitivity||Analog 12 dB SINAD
(USA, EXP 50/45 W)
|0.22 μV (–120 dBm) typ. (W/N)|
|Analog 20 dB SINAD
(EXP 25 W)
|–5.0/–5.0/–2.0 dBμV emf typ. (W/M/N)|
|Digital 5% BER||–5.0 dBμV emf typ.|
|Adjacent channel selectivity||USA, EXP 50 W/45 W||83/58/73 dB typ. (W/N/D)||76/58/69 dB typ. (W/N/D)|
|EXP 25 W||83/83/79/73 dB typ. (W/M/N/D)||76/76/74/69 dB typ. (W/M/N/D)|
|Spurious response rejection||80 dB typ.||75 dB typ.|
|Intermodulation rejection||Analog (USA, EXP 50/45 W)
(EXP 25 W)
|76 dB typ.
69 dB typ.
|74 dB typ.
69 dB typ.
|Digital||74 dBμV emf typ.||74 dBμV emf typ.|
|Hum and noise||60/52 dB typ. (W/N)||55/52 dB typ. (W/N)|
|AF output power||Internal SP
|1.7 W typ. (at 5% distortion, 8 Ω load)|
|External SP||4.2 W typ. (at 5% distortion, 4 Ω load)|
Applicable U.S. Military Specifications
Icom makes rugged products that have been tested to and passed the following MIL-STD requirements and strict environmental standards.
|Low Pressure||500.5||I, II|
|High Temperature||501.5||I, II|
|Low Temperature||502.5||I, II|
Also meets equivalent MIL STD 810 -C, -D, -E and -F.
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
|Ingress Protection Standard|
|Water Resistance for Commandmic™||IPX4 (Water resistance)|
- Commandmic™ with 6.2 m, 20.3 ft ethernet cable
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit
- Microphone hanger
Catalogs / Brochures
Instruction Manual / Guides
|DICHIARAZIONE DI CONFORMITA UE (ITALIANO)||IC-F5330D|
|DOC (DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY)||IC-F5330D|
|DOC (DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY)||IC-F6330D|
|DICHIARAZIONE DI CONFORMITA UE(ITALIANO)||IC-F6330D|
|DOC (DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY)||IC-F6330D|
|DICHIARAZIONE DI CONFORMITA UE (ITALIANO)||IC-F6330D|
Ingress Protection (IP) Code
Ingress Protection (IP) ratings define the level of protection provided by enclosures to prevent the ingress of foreign objects (dust) and liquid into the electrical equipment.
International Standard IEC 60529 outlines an international classification system that describes the sealing characteristics of electrical equipment.
The classification system uses the “IP” code, or “Ingress Protection” code, to define the level of seal.
An IP number contains two numbers (i.e. IP67) in most instances which relate to the level of protection provided by an enclosure or housing.
Either number may be shown as “X” (i.e. IPX6 / IP7X) to indicate the “X” part is not tested.
Degrees of Solid Particle Protection – 1st Digit
|IP6x||No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact. (Dust tight)|
|IP5x||Protected from the amount of dust that would interfere with normal operation. (Dust protected)|
Degrees of Liquid Ingress Protection – 2nd Digit
|IPx8||Protected against continuous immersion in water.
Depth and duration specified by model.
|IPx7||Protected against temporary immersion in water for 1 m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes|
|IPx6||Protected against water projected by powerful jets from any direction.
100 L per minute by a powerful jets (12.5 mm) for 3 minutes.
|IPx5||Protected against water projected by jets from any direction.
12.5 L per minute by a nozzle (6.3 mm) for 3 minutes.
|IPx4||Protected against water splashed against the equipment from any direction|