IP503H Lite, IP Radio for Use with Generally Available Data SIM Card
Icom Incorporated (Headquarters: Hirano, Osaka, Japan/President: Tokuzo Inoue) will release the IP503H Lite, IP radio that can be used with a generally available Data SIM card.
<IP Radio that can be used irrespective of the network carrier>
The IP503H Lite is an IP radio that can be used with a generally sold data SIM card* (3G/4G). In addition to the features of a conventional radio that can simultaneously contact a large number of people with one communication, the communication range is limited only by the cellular service area.
* Radio registration and setup required via Icom and Dealer.
This Lite version also has dual SIM capability where two different SIM cards can be installed at the same time, allowing the user to switch between them via the radio operation only. The IP503H Lite provides a reassuring level of communication reliability even when a particular carrier’s network may be experiencing issues.
<Telephone style full-duplex communication>
The IP503H Lite supports full-duplex communication which provides smooth telephone style conversations. Multiple users in the call group can initiate calls without waiting for other uses to finish talking. Of course, the radio also has group calls and individual calls where user can share information efficiently between limited users. Furthermore, the Man Down function sends an emergency call when the radio is kept at a tilt for more than a preset duration.
Also, the radio has high environmental durability such as IP67 dust-proof and waterproof performance, and rugged construction to meet MIL-STD-810G requirements. The internal speaker provides a loud 900 mW audio output.
- IP Radio which can be used with generally available data SIM card
- Dual SIM capability allowing switching between carriers as required (single standby)
- Telephone style Full Duplex communication and Multiplex Communication
- Individual, group and talkgroup calls
- 900 mW powerful and clear audio
- IP67 dust-tight and waterproof
- Built-in Bluetooth® and GPS
* The IP503H Lite is not compatible with the IP503H/IP501H/IP730D radios which use a closed network provided by custom ICOM SIM card.
* All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Icom, Icom Inc. and the Icom logo are registered trademarks of Icom Incorporated (Japan) in Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Russia, Australia, New Zealand and/or other countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Icom Inc. is under license. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective holders.