IC-M510/E, Class-D DSC VHF Marine Fix Mount Transceiver with Wireless LAN Function
Icom Incorporated (Headquarters: Hirano, Osaka, Japan/President: Tokuzo Inoue) will release the IC-M510/E Class-D DSC fixed mount VHF marine transceiver with the wireless LAN function.
A smart device running the RS-M500 app (for Android™/iOS™) remotely controls the IC-M510/E through wireless LAN. Up to three smart devices can be connected to the radio. The Intercom function between the smart device and the IC-M510/E is also available. An integrated AIS receiver*1 shows real-time AIS vessel information on the color display. The 3.4-inch wide viewing angle color TFT LCD provides almost 180 degree viewing angle. The Simplified Navigation function guides you to the specified way point or AIS target. The radio is slim (depth: 53.6 mm, 2.1 inch) for flexible installation to vessels, and the all new sleek design matches with the latest onboard console designs. An optional wireless interface box, CT-M500, works as an interface for the NMEA 2000™ connection and Two-way Hailer/PA functions. The CT-M500 can also be connected to the IC-M510E through wireless LAN.
- Remote control operation with a smart device *2 through wireless LAN
- Sleek, slim design, least depth ever for minimal mounting effort
- Integrated AIS receiver*1
- 3.4-inch wide viewing angle color TFT LCD with night mode
- Simplified navigation function to a specified waypoint and AIS target
- Integrated GNSS receiver (Selectable from either internal receiver or use UX-241 GNSS antenna)
- IP68 dust-tight and waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
- COMMANDMIC™ interface (one connector) / NMEA 0183 interfaces / external speaker output
- CT-M500 optional wireless interface box for NMEA 2000™ and Two-way Hailer/PA functions
*1 AIS receiver is not included depending on the transceiver version.
*2 RS-M500 free download application (for Android™/iOS™) is required to be installed, download on Google Play™/App Store.
IC-M510/E Promotion Movie
* All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.