Icom Inc. Releases IC-F29SDR, License-Free Radio with 1500 mW Audio Meets New dPMR 446/PMR 446 Channels
Icom Inc. (Headquarters: Hirano, Osaka, Japan/President: Masataka Harima) releases the IC-F29SDR, dPMR 446/PMR 446 transceiver.
The IC-F29SDR is designed for professional users who work in construction sites, hospitality industry, and more. The digital channels offer stable communication that is required for professional use. The class leading 1500 mW powerful and clear audio enables secure communication even in noisy environments. By pushing the dedicated orange button on the top, users can send “Alert-Ring” that can effectively inform others of an emergency. The IC-F29SDR has an LCD display that makes easy and quick setting changes, and PC configurable status messages*1 can be sent to initiate a quick response.
- Class leading 1500 mW (typical) powerful audio output
- Dedicated orange button on the top for sending “Alert-Ring,” which assists in emergency situations
- Up to 16 favorite channels can be assigned to the channel selector
- PC configurable status messages*1 can be displayed
- IP67 dust-tight and waterproof protection
- 254 common IDs*1 for group communication
- Up to 26 hours of operating time with the supplied Li-ion battery pack*2
- Optional CS-F29SDR programming software for radio parameter setting*3
For more information: IC-F29SDR
*1 For only the Digital mode.
*2 When used with the BP-280 battery pack, TX:RX:Standby = 5:5:90 duty cycle. Power save function ON.
*3 Optional programming cable required.